I’m just someone who doesn’t really like to follow directions. Even when I’m doing music I think it’s more natural to go where my body wants me to go. Whether it’s acting or music, I don’t think it’s fun to look for the answers like how it is on the textbook.
(1) President Abraham Lincoln, who had depression
(2) Writer Virginia Woolf, who had bipolar disorder
(3) Artist Vincent Van Gogh, who had bipolar disorder
(4) Writer Sylvia Plath, who had depression
(5) Mathematician John Nash (from A Brilliant Mind), who had schizophrenia
Inspired by this post
About 5–10% of people from Melanesia, a group of islands northeast of Australia, have naturally blonde hair — the highest prevalence outside Europe. Yet people from the region have the darkest skin pigmentation outside Africa.
How ridiculously cute
HUMAN GENETICS ARE COOL AND PEOPLE DON’T FIT INTO PHENOTYPE BOXES
I LOVE BIOLOGY